Tuesday, 4 April 2017

Sewing Corner

A few little things made lately, just to keep my hands and mind busy.

A small dilly bag to carry my phone when out walking, such a nuisance in a pocket or being carried in my hand.

Two coasters made for the "Sewing Project-April" at HMF.  One square, one triangle, made from fabric scraps. These are super easy and a great way to use small scraps.




I saw a top on Pinterest and followed the links of course, and bought this pattern book, has some very lovely tops/dresses can see my ever expanding wardrobe, expand more.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about carrying your phone. I walk every day and carry keys and phone. Your pouch is a great idea. My morning coffee has been delayed a little today so when I opened your post and saw your pouch I thought it said 'coffee cup'.

    Lovely bright coasters too.

    Enjoy your new pattern book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that top too! Too bad I don't have much time for sewing at the moment. I saw those coasters and thought they were a good way to use scraps up, but I can't bring out the sewing machine just yet. When mum and MIL are here maybe I'll have some time.

    That is a very nifty thing to carry things in. I will keep it in mind when I can finally go walking without a stroller and a baby bag ;)

    -mrsmeagre

    ReplyDelete
  3. not much of a sewer myself but liked your bag & coasters, nice pattern too
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete