Monday, 29 May 2017

Op Shopping

I recently volunteered to work at the Lifeline Op Shop.  There was a sign on the doors asking for volunteers to work weekends, makes no difference to me, so I signed up.  Now I work on Saturdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm.  What a mistake joy that is.  I can't help buying more goods can I?  We are allowed three (3) items to purchase on our volunteer days and get a very small discount to boot.

So below is the collection so far.

Summer dress $3.00 a well know brand.

Rugby knit, 2m.

Nylon gauze to make vege bags

Muslin wrap to make this top with dark blue sleeves

Cotton Pullover, for those cool nights.

Cream heavy cotton throw.

Two novels

Four white/cream plates.
This weekend, I am NOT BUYING MORE. 🤣🤣🤣

5 comments:

  1. You have found many useful things!
    I love going to thrift stores. Recently I bought a small table and two chairs made of real wood for my kitchen, for $40.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, famous last words, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I am not buying more' - hmmm we'll see. You'll have to let us know.
    Your summer dress looks so comfy.
    I think I would go crazy with the books.
    I've seen a few schoolkids working at our op shops at times. Such a great thing to see.
    Enjoy.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I donated a box of crockery a few weeks ago but I've only spent money once and it was less than $10!

    ReplyDelete