Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Outdoor Bistro Setting

Over the past month I had been working away at this project

weather worn, dirty and rusty
 First had to take it apart.  The cast iron was sanded and sent away for a two pack coating in gloss black.
before sanding
after sanding
 This took many days of work, I hand sanded the whole lot, when I finished that part, then I washed with a deck cleaner.  Wow what a difference doing that made, the wood look almost like new.
Looking almost new.


Now I have a new looking outdoor setting, but when I move this will have to be my dining table for a little while.  I don't think it is going to be very good for sewing projects thought.


3 comments:

  1. When I saw your after photos I let out a little 'wow' with a bit of jaw dropping to go with that. It looks magnificent, well done.
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! that looks awesome! a job well done!
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It looks like a brand new set. Well done Deb!

    ReplyDelete