Sunday, 10 September 2017

Oh dear.....

I have dropped the ball, it is well over a month since I posted here.  The move went well, the trip back was incident free and I stopped twice for small breaks from driving. The house and yard need work, that story is on my other blog.

A rug was crocheted using up bits of yarns (8ply) from other projects, I did need to buy a few balls too make sure there was enough for a single bed size.
The pattern is Spice of Life, three pattern repeats were enough for the size I wanted.
A pair of very bright socks were knitted to use up some of my sock yarn stash, still several balls left yet.
Yeh, the stripes don't match, that's what happens with self striping yarn.

Another finished project was a face cloth made with three strands of 4ply cotton, very thick but lovely to use.
Pattern is from the Nifty Knit Discloths, pattern 16, Simple Weave, the pattern doesn't show very well with the multi color.

That's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!! Love the strips on the blanket. I have never made a blanket like yours with the different stitches. It looks great! I should learn to knit but I have been more used to crochet. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rug.
    And I didn't notice a difference in socks until you said the stripes didn't match. :) They look so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the blanket, socks look great too.

    ReplyDelete