Sunday, 22 October 2017

Sept and Oct crafting.

Time keeps slipping away and I am forever behind in sharing. These are made for the Rosewood Craft and Quilters Group fundaiser.

Gold and Green Christmas fabric potholders.
Kitchen Towels (crochet  top)
Fold over and tie top
We are also holding a decorated bra competition for the members, here is mine, crochet  flowers and floral buttons and a strip of green ribbon.
This bag is third prize in the raffle being held. C cut out the pieces, I  did the sewing together, L made the braided handles and attached them. After this picture was taken, the pleats were folded back  and beads added.
Last week at our weekly meeting I won the monthly raffle. The prize was these completed blocks, all I have to do is decide how I am going to finish the quilt  top.
 The blocks are our block of the month project, there is always enough to  make a quilt to raffle and one for charity, money raised in raffle goes into the charity funds.

Christmas Tree  decoration
Finally a pair of long pants, made out of fabric from my late MiL's stash, I would never buy fabric that orange.  I  call these my mowing pants.





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the raffle, Deb. It's a beautiful quilt top.
    You have been busy sewing so many wonderful things. I love the rooster fabric used for the kitchen towels.

    XX
    Nil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful things you got here! Congratulations on the winning the quilt top in the raffle. I really like that pattern in the potholders.

    ReplyDelete